60 second histories is a fun, pupil safe, online film resource that delivers EPIC history for kids in a simple and engaging format, ideal for teachers and home educators.
From ancient civilisations through to WW1, our timeline of over 300 short history videos are great to use in the classroom or for homework. Children love our history clips and all come with teacher support notes and history lesson plans.
As one of the top learning websites for kids, learning world history and picking up history facts is now at your fingertips for FREE with over 50 FREE history films to view.
History Resource l KS1 History l KS2 History l KS3 History l KS4 History l Bitesize History Clips
For History you can believe in, take a 2-week free trial and discover:
- Over 300 history film clips in bitesize chunks, ideal for introducing, supporting and recapping topics in the classroom
- Over 15 epic eras covering KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4 topics
- Comprehensive teacher support notes and lesson plans
- A secure Virtual Classroom area to prepare lessons and to share and view films safely online
- Films written and produced to support the National Curriculum and pedagogical approaches to teaching