About 60 second histories
Choose from a wide range of eras and topics
Quickly search our library using keywords or by era/topic
The Virtual Classroom feature is no longer available to users who have not already registered.
Watch the film by clicking the orange button below
‘Virtual Classrooms' enable you to:
- prepare lessons and homework in advance
- add notes or instructions to the videos
- provide safe log-ins for students to watch, review and study in their own time
- encourage visual learning – 90% of people are visual learners
- prevent drifting – students can only watch the films specified, with nothing else to distract their learning experience
Teacher Support Notes
Teacher support notes written by top teacher, Matthew Elliott, are an ideal addition to the work you are doing in key stage two and three history lessons.
Designed to inspire, the notes are easy to follow and deliver a short sequence of lessons based around the 60 second histories films. All can be easily adapted for a longer or shorter sequence so please use them as you wish.
They are especially useful for teachers who may not specialise in history.