About 60 second histories
Choose from a wide range of eras and topics
Only £80 for a whole-school licence for 1-year
The Virtual Classroom delivers a safe and secure learning experience in and outside the classroom. Teachers are invited to choose films and view them in ‘Virtual Classrooms’ and can also share a unique ‘classroom key code’ so that students can watch films safely at home.
Watch the film by clicking the orange button below
‘Virtual Classrooms' enable you to:
- prepare lessons and homework in advance
- add notes or instructions to the videos
- provide safe log-ins for students to watch, review and study in their own time
- encourage visual learning – 90% of people are visual learners
- prevent drifting – students can only watch the films specified, with nothing else to distract their learning experience
Teacher Support Notes
Teacher support notes written by top teacher, Matthew Elliott, are an ideal addition to the work you are doing in key stage two and three history lessons.
Designed to inspire, the notes are easy to follow and deliver a short sequence of lessons based around the 60 second histories films. All can be easily adapted for a longer or shorter sequence so please use them as you wish.
They are especially useful for teachers who may not specialise in history.