by: Squaducation date: 30 Dec
5 Great Reasons to Use 60 Second Histories
- Engage your students by getting pupils to watch the videos for their homework. They will enjoy it far more.
- Using the virtual classroom you can dictate which films and how many films you want your students to watch.
- The variety of films means that 60 Second Histories will always engage and have an input into your lesson planning.
- The visual nature and key words on screen make sure that your pupils access the information in a number of different ways.
- The duration of the video clips means that content is focused on what you really want; Pupils will not have to wade through content that is not relevant.